How to Easily Make Meat Balls for Your Cat
Homemade Meat Balls for Cats Recipe
Here is another delicious homemade cat food recipe for your cats to enjoy!
These homemade cat meat balls shouldn’t take longer then approximately 30 minutes\ half an hour to be baked.
If you use the right amount of each ingreadient for this cat food recipe, then you should have around 24 meat balls for your cat.
What Ingredients for Cat Meat Balls:
- 1 small finely grated carrot
- 1/2 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon dried catnip
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 beaten up egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Backing Directions for this Cat Food Recipe:
- Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly Grease a cookie sheet for the meat balls.
- Mix the meat, the carrot, the cheese, the brewer’s yeast, the catnip and bread crumbs in a medium sized bowl.
- Then you can add the egg and tomato paste and mix well.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into little sized meatballs and place on a cookie sheet.
- Baking should take no longer then about 15 to 20 minutes until the cat meatballs are brownish and firm.
- Wait for the homemade cat meat balls to cool before serving them on a low plate for your cat/s to enjoy!
- If you have only one cat and don’t want it (or it can’t) to eat up all the meat balls in one day, then you can store the homemade cat meat balls in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Remember to let the homemade cat meatballs cool off completely before storing in an airtight container in the These freeze well.
I hope that you’re cats will love these yummy homemade cat meat balls and have a lovely dinner.