Need More Home Made Cat Treats & Homemade Cat Foods for Your Cats?
Second Home Made Cat Food Recipe For Cats to Enjoy!
Homemade Cat Food Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 baby carrots, cooked until soft
- 16 oz canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 oz cooked herring, skin removed
- 2 tbl whole grain bread crumbs or oatmeal
- 2-3 tbl grated cheese
- 2 tsp brewer’s yeast
- Several pinches of chopped catnip
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbl tomato paste (not ketchup)
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Mash the carrots with the fish, bread crumbs or oatmeal, cheese, brewer’syeast, catnip, egg and tomato paste to an even paste.
- Mold into small balls and put on a greased baking tray.
- Bake this homemade cat food for 15-20 minutes, checking frequently: the fish balls should be golden brown and feel firm.
- Last,Cool the cat food thoroughly.
- When finally serving, please make sure to serve cold to cats!
This is also a Good homemade recipe (of course without the catnip) for us humans to eat too!
I hope your cats love this wonderful homemade cat food recipe!