Healthy Cat Food Salad?
Monday’s homemade cat food recipe is a healthy cat salad! Although, I personly am not sure if cats will endure to eat such a healthy cat salad, however, it is worth a try!
So here is the homemade cat food recipe how to make cat salad:
Healthy Cat Food Salad
- 1/4 cup peeled and grated zucchini
- 1 small peeled and grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh catnip
Directions to Making Homemade Cat Food Salad:
- Mix, the veggies together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken stock and toss it into a frying pan to cook.
- Lastly, sprinkle the homemade cat salad with catnip.
- Let cool before serving to your cat.
You can keep left-overs of the homemade cat food salad in the refrigerator for up to 3 days!
We hope your cat will enjoy this homemade cat food recipe and please feel free to comment below on this homemade cat food recipe!