Homemade Cat Cake for Cats’ Birthday!
Cat Birthday Cake Food
- 1 tablespoon finely ground cuttlebone
- 1 cup hulled millet
- 2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teespoons raw wheat germ
- 4 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Taking a spoon, pour the mixture onto a greased and floured baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Before taking out, check to see if the mixture is firm (if edges are slightly browned)
- Once done, sprinkle coconut chips as decoration ontop of the homemade cat birthday cake.
- Lastly, cool the homemade cat birthday cake and cut into small squares for cats to enjoy!
I hope your cat will enjoy this homemade cat cake for it’s coming birthday!
[For 10 Great tips on how to make your cat a lovely birthday go here.->how-to-make-your-cat-the-best-birthday-ever]