Why Is Washing Your Cat in Toilet a Crazy Thing to Do?
If you wash your cat in the toilet you might kill your cat
Some irresponsible cat owners think that washing a cat in the toilet is a “smart” way of washing the cat. CatCamille is against that way of washing your cat. Find out why….
First, I’d like to show you some advice I found at GeoCities.com on how to wash your cat in a toilet.
Reading this I almost peed myself laughing! I found it soooo hilarious that some people would actually be so stupid as to really believe that they should wash a cat in the toilet…. The dirtiest place in the house, yuck! Man, what’s wrong with a tub or in a clean sink?
In my opinion, if any poor dumb soul does wash their cats in the toilet, it’s an incredibly MEAN thing to do!
Look at the poor cat to the left, looks like it needs a shrink. Or it’s turning into a dog. If you wash your cat in the toilet, make sure to get a cat health insurance for you and your cat.
So here is the extract of “How to wash your cat in the toilet”:
How to Wash a Cat in Toilet…
- Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
- The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that comes from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash and rinse”.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean by now!
CatCamille’s Comments on How to Wash a Cat in a Toilet:
In case you take the above tutorial seriously, I thought such trusting souls (or mean persons seeking funny ideas for entertainment) need a bit of advice…
Putting shampoo in the toilet is totally ridiculous, since all the shampoo will get washed away before it can even reach the cat, not to mention cleaning your cat…
Throwing your poor little cat into the toilet will cause serious phobias and fears for the rest of your cats’ life.
In addition to scaring your cat out of it’s wits, your cat may never recover from this trauma.
Yet if this all doesn’t effect your cold heart than be warned that not only mistreating your cat but also traumatizing your cat will ruin your relationship with your cat and your cat will be scared of you and be unfriendly. The cat will not understand why his dear master or mistress is so cruelly throwing him into something which your cat sees as horrible torture or mean punishment!
It is likely your cat will not be making little whimpering sobs in the toilet, but rather a TREMENDOUS HOWLING and screaming for all it’s worth.
Why don’t you hop into the loo for a little bath and see if you enjoy it?
Author of the above advice recommends you to “Flush the toilet three or four times, this will provide a power rinse….”
Most probably it will drown your cat or flush it down the drain…. good way if you want to kill your cat.
Could think of kinder ways though…
Naturally, the cat will try to get away from you as far as possible real quick. Your poor cat will want to run out of that horrible dark and wet hole with water inside that almost drowned it and stay well away from it!
Therefore, if you follow the steps of this cat torturer, you will find that once the cat is out of the door, it will not want you to ever to touch or hold it again- if cat returns.
PLEASE DON’T EVER WASH YOUR CAT IN THE TOILET!!!!
Wash your cat in a shallow tub, with minimal amounts of water, just up to the knees of your cat.
Here is a post where I describe the most effective method of washing your cat in a very kind and human way, which your cat will actually enjoy – Washing cats kittens – how to bath your cats.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this post and will avoid washing your cat in the toilet! Miao.