Does Your Dog Eat up Poor little Kitty’s Food?
Is your cat meowing miserably because when she finally gets to the food dish it is empty and she’s left hungry?
Does your dog gobble up both HIS food and your CAT’S food?
Have you tried everything you could think of to stop your dog from eating up your cat’s food and lost?
Are you FED UP???
If so, read these tips on how to prevent your dog from eating up your cat’s food.
How to Keep your Dog out of your Cat’s Food Dish!
- Get a square cardboard box from a local supermarket or book shop.
The size of the cardboard box depends on the size of your cat:
If your cat is a big maine coon cat for example, then it would be best to get a big sized box in which your cat could comfortably fit.
However, if you have a small cat, you needn’t get a such a big box.
- Place the opening of the box upside down onto the floor where your cat normally eats.
- Cut a small flap hole into one of the sides of the box just big enough for your cat to squeeze through. Make sure that there is no chance that your dog could fit even just his head through it.
- Place your cat’s food dish inside of the cardboard box.
- To make sure that the box won’t tip over or be knocked over by your dog, place some heavy books or stones on top of it.
Stand back and see the affect!
TIP: If this doesn’t work, then try feeding your cat and dog in different rooms with the doors shut between them so that the dog won’t be able to get at your cat’s food dish.