Homemade Chicken Treats for Cats
Homemade Cat Chicken Food & Treats Recipes
Did you ever consider making your cat some yummy homemade chicken cat treats instead of spending money buying them? Why not give it a try with our new homemade chicken treats for cat recipe?
All you need to make this Delicious Homemade Cat Chicken Treat are:
- 1 ½ cups of chicken
- ½ cups of chicken broth
- 1 table spoon soft butter
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup wheat flour
How to make this homemade chicken treat for cats:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the chicken for a few minutes in a smaller pot with the broth.
(Don’t make it as dun as you’d like it, for cats like it almost raw!)
- Shred the chicken into little peaces.
- Mix the 1 ½ cups of shredded, cooked chicken, ½ cup chicken broth, and 1 tablespoon soft margarine all together in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of wheat flour and 1/3 cup cornmeal.
- Mix again well.
- Knead the dough; roll out to ¼ inch thick and cut one inch size pieces.
- Place on an ungreased pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
This will make 18 homemade chicken treat cookies for your cat.