McDonald Beef Cheese Burgers for Cats? Not exactly…
This weeks’ Monday Homemade Cat Food recipe is a Home made Chicken Cheese Burger for cats.
This Cheese Cat Burger looks very alike to a real burger and the sound of it made me droole already!
Maybe not the healthiest “natural cat food”, but probably quite ok as an occasional weekly homemade cat treat for your cat.
Homemade Chicken Cheese Burger for cats:
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 oz whole grain bread crumbs
- 2 oz oatmeal
- 1 to 2 tablespoons thick canned chicken soup
- 2 oz finely beef – ground
- 2 oz finely chicken – ground
- 1 baby carrot, cooked until soft
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Cooking Directions for home made Cat Meat Burger:
- Use a fork (for chewier, meatier burger) or a blender (for a mashed up cat meat burger) and mash the meat and chicken up together.
- Add the tablespoon chicken soup to the mix.
- Pour the egg over the hall lot and let it soak in.
- Flake some of the oatmeal over the meat and form with your hands, miny-sized cat burgers. (About half the size of a regular burger. )
- Broil the homemade cat burgers, (leaving them much rarer than you would like.)
for a couple of minutes.
- Once you’ve started cooking the burgers, sprinkle them with grated cheese.
- After removing the cheese meat cat burgers from the fire, let them be cool off before you serve it to your cat.
We Hope that your cute, little cat will enjoy this yummy Home made Cat Meat and Cheese Burger!