Chicken Cat Food Treat Recipes
Chicken Homemade Cat Food Recipes
CatLovingCare’s Monday Home Made Cat Food this week is a Chicken Cat Treat Recipe.
Chicken is one of Cats all time favorites. It is tasty, simple and cheap. Chicken Treats are fun to make and a deliciously healthy cat treat for your beloved cat.
If you are trying to train your cat for anything from toilet training to stopping your cat from scratching, or to stop resisting [cat bathing-> how to bathe your cat], then make your cat some yummy little homemade cat treats that you cat give it whenever it behaves well or does what you want it to do.
Even if you’re not trying to train your cat to do anything in particular, homemade cat treats are a wonderful tasty joy to lighten your cats every day!
What you need to make this Delicious Homemade Cat Chicken Treat
1 ½ cups of ground chicken
½ cups of chicken broth
1 table spoon soft butter
1/3 cup cornmeal
1 cup wheat flour
Baking Directions for Chicken Cat Treats:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Fill a pot with drinking water
- Place the ground chicken into the pot and cook it well.
- Then, mix about 1 ½ cups of the chicken, together with the ½ cup chicken broth, and the 1 tablespoon of soft butter.
- After you’ve mixed the three ingredients well toghether you can proceed to adding wheat flour and the cornmeal.
- Knead the dough; roll out to ¼ inch thick and cut one inch size pieces.
- Place on an ungreased pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Finally cool for a few more minutes in the oven or somewhere you’re cat won’t reach.
Have fun Baking!
We wish your cat to enjoy this yummy homemade cat food chicken treat recipe!
PS: Liked this homemade cat food recipe? Does your cat enjoy it? Have you any home made cat food recipes to share? Add your Comment in the comment box just below and help others know about it by bookmarking us to your community!
Remember to come back next week for our Monday’s Homemade cat Food Recipe or Treat!