Delicious Homemade Trout Cat Food Dinner
Monday’s homemade cat food recipe is a delicious trout cat dinner. Trout is another beloved cat fish, so your cat will most propably love this home made crispy cat food.
Remeber to share your experiences with us in the comment box below and tell us what you think about this homemade cat food trout dinner.
Ingredients for the Homemade Crispy Trout Cat Dinner:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 small trout fillet
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal or flour
- 1 tbl vegetable oil
Cooking Directions for Home made Cat Fish Food:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat up the egg.
- Dip the fish in the egg and coat it with oatmeal or flour.
- Fill a small backing pan with the vegetable oil and lay the fillet in it
- Bake for aproximately 15 minutes on one side of the fish, before turning it over and baking for another 15 minutes.
- After you finish cooking the trout, remove the fish to another dish to cool.
- Cut the trout into small bite-sized morsels.
Tip for homemade cat trout: If the trout looks a little dry, add some mushroom creme or olive oil to top it off.
However, if your cat doesn’t like it, don’t smear the creme ontop next time you serve it.
If you put the trout into an airtight container, then you can store it for a few more days inside the freezer or fridge.
We Hope that your cat will enjoy this Delicious Home Made Crispy Trout Cat Food!