Homemade Pig and Mackerel Food for Cats
Monday’s homemade cat food recipe is a bacon pig and mackerel fillet food for cats. A stuffed fish, rice, bacon and fish souce sound like just the right yummy homemade cat food recipe for a happy cat!
Ingredients for Bacon and Stuffed Fish
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, Worcestershire or fish sauce
- 1 fresh mackerel with head, tail, scales and skin still there.
Cooking Directions for the Homemade Bacon and Rice Fillet:
- Broil the bacon till done.
- Cook up the rice in a pot on a medium temperature for a few minutes.
- Chop the bacon up small and mix with the rice, adding the sauce in dashes as you go.
- Broil the mackerel on both sides until crispy brown.
- Cool the mackerel off, before cutting it along the belly with a knife.
- Taking a fork and spoon, scoop the insides of the mackerel out onto a plate.
- Remove the bones, working from the head to tail.
- Fill with the rice and bacon mixture, close over the sides of the mackerel and serve.
WARNING: If any of the bones are given to your cat, it will choke and maybe die!
We hope your cat enjoys this delicious fancy feast homemade cat food recipe of bacon and mackerel and has a delicious meal!